Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cards, Cards And More Cards


Finally, few minutes for my blog, just to post some of my recently handmade work (recent = almost a year ago :D).. anyway, i'll start with a collection that i just made for no reason, just for fun, trying some ideas :P














This one has been made for my mother-in-low on her birthday




These two i made for my mother, the 1st one on mother's day and the second was for her birthday






Ok, one of my friends had her baby girl a year ago -i think- or maybe tow years ago (maybe... !) and this card has been made for her and her baby SAMA


Mmmm,,, this one was specially made for my fiancee on his birthday few moths ago,, niceeee :)



And of course it can't be complete without something for Suka :P




i gave her this 3 sides album -or frame, i don't know what to call it- the night just before her wedding day togather with the card...








(^_^)


No comments:

Post a Comment