Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Cards

It's had been a while since i posted something here, i have plenty of stuff that i want to show, and that makes me confuse what to show first :)

So, here we are back to cards, i'm going to show you a group of hand-made cards that i hope u'll like ;)
This one is my 1st hand-made card, actually my sister made this one and i just added few small touches and it turns out great, right?


Ok, this one has been made for my sister's graduation




Sometimes cards can be tricky :) this one called the waterfall card.. I think it's pretty obvious why, you just pull the string and you'll see the magic









Nice.. !!!

These cards was made for my best friend SUKA

This one is the newest,

for her engagement last week



And these are for other occasions





3 comments:

  1. yay,, i feel I am teh star of ur blog :) lool just kidding..
    wonderful cards especially the one made for my engagment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do7a, u r a real talent.
    Same as with SUKA, I feel these are wonderful cards, especially those are made for the engagement of SUKA with the luckiest man ever (I envy him :))

    Bird man of Iksal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, u r a star :) most of the thing i make is for u, because i know how much u appreciate these stuff ;)

    Sam, i envy him too, he is so lucky :P thank u Bird-Man ;)

    ReplyDelete