Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A New Start

Hiii...

It's nice to have a new way of sharing,,
Scrapbooking and handicrafts had always got my attention, the paper the colores the techniques its all just amazing.. i think it's a nice way to tell someone that u care ;)
Here, this will be my kongdome, where i'll share with those who "cares" all of my thoughts and my work,, It'll be great and we'll have alot of fun :D
For a start i'll show you some of my handimade cards:
...
...







What do u think? :P




...



10 comments:

  1. It's delicate coloured and cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u ver much,, i hope you'll like what is coming next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I'll like too the new one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Do7a
    congrats for that step :)
    about ur creations - u already khnow that i like them sooooooo much :)
    I like every and each thing u do...
    go ahead dear..
    Sukaina

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx dear suka for ur support,, u've always been a great and an inspirational part in my life ;) Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear Do7a,
    u know that i admirer your hand-made , I'm so happy that u show your work to the net..
    We r waiting for the next :)

    go ahead, and Good luck

    yours

    SaMo7a

    ReplyDelete
  7. dearest DoO7a!
    my jaw dropped and i really couldnt close my mouth!
    girl u r full of talents
    but this..is not only creative
    its so SO classy
    I loved each and every one!
    when will they be in the market =D
    best of luck in all sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u Samoo7a :) although u already knows all my work but i'm glad u r waiting for the Next ;)

    Emanooo, They will be in the market soon :P u'll be surprised :D:D Thank u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice work, congratulations, go ahead

    isam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isam, thx for passing by, i appreciate ur visit ;)

    ReplyDelete